Esky HG-906 50 Mile Range Ultra-Thin Indoor Digital HDTV Antenna
Vansky OTA Indoor HD TV Antenna for Cord Cutting Review
RV Stuff ~ 50 Mile Range HDTV Antenna Review
Pictek 50 Miles Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna with CCF Tech for High Signal Reception
Do Indoor TV Aerials / Antennas work on Digital HD Televisions?
Amazon Indoor HDTV Antenna REVIEW – Getting FREE TV 📺
1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna Review- 25 35 or 50 Miles? (Amazon)
HD tv antenna review purchased from Amazon (2018 updated version)
How to Get Free Over the Air HD Channels With Antenna Review by TimsComputerFix.net
TV Fox antenna
Amazon Price: N/A (as of June 24, 2018 6:23 am –
For the best reception, please check the following tips
– Log on www.antennapoint.com, fill in your location to check how many broadcast towers within 50miles.
– Make sure your TV has a HDTV tuner, or you will need to buy a digital converter box.
– There is no need to boost the signal strength if you live close to the transmitter
– Please use the amplifier to enhance the reception if you live far away from the transmitter.
– Re-scan the channels after moving the antenna.
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the following factors:
1. The distance from signal origination point
2. Station signal strength
3. Antenna positioning
4. Reflections from nearby structures
5. Any power consumption sources
The amount of free over -the -air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection.
You have 30 days to decide if you want to keep it or not. Give it a try!
• Reception Range: 50 miles
• Size: 12.99*11.81*0.02in
• Signal Booster Cable: 3.28ft
• Antenna Cable: 1.5C-2V / Black L=13.12ft
• Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
• Current Consumption: 20mA
• Operation/ Storage Temperature : -49 ~ 185℉
• Working Frequency: VHF (172-240 MHz) UHF (470-860 MHz)
• Power Supply Connector: USB
1 x TV Antenna
1 x Signal Amplifier
1 x User Manual
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Antenna Stand
3 x 3M Stickers
This really works! I’m not kidding.
Wow! This really works. Per a map I am 17 miles from the antennas. I’m in a southern suburb of Denver. Not only do you get the regular on-air channels I had with cable but all their digital sub-channels too and a bunch of channels I did not know about. Crystal clear HDTV images too. I wish I did this sooner.
I bought this antenna to replace my cheap rabbit ears I have been having for years. Hook up was simple as most antenna’s are and the reception that I received in my area was great. I now can pick up all local stations that are within my area according to various websites.
Cut the cord
It’s time to cut the cord! I am cutting the cable I’ve been watching movies and tv shows thru my internet. But I love my local live stations for news and sports so I decided to try this Antenna. I highly recommend getting this antenna I am getting 68 channel mostly HD all local channels plus many more. Super easy setup by the way.
Going to order again.
Easy to hook up to the TV, and is able to pick up nearby stations really well. The cable is long enough to place it to get the best reception. Great price for this. The shipping is fast. I’m happy with this purchase!
Smart to look
What a superb product. Smart to look at super light weight. It was out of the box plugged in in less than 5 minutes I had some channels straight away I set it up and all channels in about 3 minutes. I bought another one the next day.
Would recommend this antenna to anyone
Awesome product. Get a lot of channels that I didn’t think I would get also saving a lot by not having to have cable! It opened up a whole new world of viewing for us. Small and easily attached to our television. Would recommend this antenna to anyone.
Would recommend as can be placed on top of wardrobe flat does not need to be upright like when standing in stand. I also compared this to my loft antenna on my main TV in the lounge when plugged this in downstairs worked fine. I use upstairs on a bedroom TV and it is perfect.
It works very well. My previous antenna would show interference every day at 4 PM; but this antenna has cleared all f the interference. I enjoy the ABC shows again. Great product; I plan to but another for my mom.
Very pleased with it
I don’t have an outside antenna so was looking for a cheaper option, now I don’t need to buy one. Pick up 44 channels for us. Very pleased with it.
I would definitely recommend. Very lightweight and easy to fix to a wall / window. I’m about 10 miles from the transmitter and get a perfect signal on all freeview channels.