ViewTV AT-263 ATSC Digital TV Converter Box and HDMI Cable
Viewtv AT-263 Unboxing, Setup, Review (Digital Converter Box with Recoding) OTA
Review – ViewTV AT-263 Digital Converter Box
How to Set Up a TV Box? HD Antenna ATSC TV Converter Box HDMI Output Review
Viewtv At-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter Box
ViewTV at-300 NEW features
9 Best Digital TV Converters 2017
Top 9 Best Digital TV Converters (Reviews)
9 Best Digital TV Converters 2018
Must See Review! ViewTV AT-300 ATSC Digital TV Converter Box and HDMI Cable w/ Recording PVR Func..
WOW Digital TV Box
Have an old tube TV with an analog tuner and want to bring it back to life?
Have a new HDTV and want to add a recording feature to it?
Look no further than the Viewtv AT-263 ATSC Digital TV Converter Box. It is the latest model in the ViewTV line of free tv solutions.
All you need to do is hookup a digital TV antenna to your AT-263! Want to record? Just plug in a flash / thumb drive or an external hard drive into the USB port on your unit, and you're ready to go!
– Converts digital broadcast to your analog TV
– Cable loop through
– EPG (Electronic Programming Guide) and program information
– Favorite channel list
– Parental control function
– Auto tuning (finds all digital broadcasts)
– AUTO, 16:9 Pillar Box, 16:9 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Letter Box, 4:3 Pan G Scan, 4:3 Full, 16:9 Wide Screen
– Closed Captioning
– EAS (Emergency Alert System) to alert you of any emergency information from TV stations
– Full function remote control
– Real time recording and appointed recording
– 1080P output / CVBS output
– Timing startup and shutdown
– USB multimedia player
In the Box:
ViewTV AT-263 Digital Converter Box
NOTE: – Please do NOT purchase this device solely for QAM/Cable use. Please be advised that it will work ONLY with DECRYPTED channels. It may NOT work with all Cable providers.
– New HDTVs WILL allow you to watch one channel using TV's digital tuner and record another, but you MUST enable "Loop Through" Under MENU/ Channel Search/ Modulation.
– IMPORTANT: European DVB-T RF signal is NOT supported and will NOT work!
– Please REMOVE Clear Plastic Covering from the top of Viewtv Box before use! It cause's box to overheat!